November 22, 2008
Posted by Melinda at 2:00 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Saints in Ukraine (put music on pause)
My music
click on the photo to see the captions
Armenia Trip
Our last Zone Conference
Some of the faces we will miss
Our trip to Mariupol
March Zone Conference in Donetsk(click on photo to view a larger version)
Missionaries helping the International Relief Development unload a container from America
Health Fair click on the photo to see what is coming up
| From Health Fair |
To listen to this talk you will need to put the music on pause first
Sometimes we forget what divine gifts we have been given.
President Dieter F. Uchtdorf, 2nd Counselor in the First Presidency of the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints



2 messages from friends and family:
Hello...I kind of keep up with your blog because...number 1 it's interesting and I love the photos and number 2 I am related to Kinghorns in Rigby, Idaho. So when I see that name, I know there's got to be a tie somewhere. My uncle was Delbert Kinghorn of Lewisville/Rigby and he's dead now but his children are still in Rigby. So I still have that connection with them.
Sister Kinghorn,
Happy Birthday greeting from us also. I hope your day was extra special in return for all the goodness and kindness that you give to those around you each and every day. I would love to see the cake that Bo and his comp made; believe when I say that is a first for him. That just shows how much he appreciates you.
Wishing you continued great days ahead.
The Oldroyds
Post a Comment