I think I have discovered something new. If you click on the photo below you can go directly to Picasa Web album and view the photos from our trip to the boarding school. Once you are in Picasa you can view the photos in a slideshow. The photos at the end of just the missionaries are the group games we played. As you will see they got a little physical but it was really fun for everyone. We played alot of really fun games that encouraged cooperation and team building.
![]() |
| Christmas 2008 Boarding School visit |




2 messages from friends and family:
I am so impressed with you. So glad that you are doing well. I hope all went Merry for you this Christmas.
Jan
That was great! Now I can save so many more pictures for my son to look at when he comes home. You are so thoughtful. Thanks, Sister Kinghorn.
Post a Comment