"Marriage partners who come to the house of the Lord and partake of its blessings are joined not only for the period of their mortal lives but for all eternity. They are bound together under authority not only of the law of the land that joins them until death but also through the eternal priesthood of God, which binds in heaven that which is bound on earth. The couple so married has the assurance of divine revelation that their relationship and that of their children will not end with death but will continue in eternity, provided they live worthy of that blessing."
President Gordon B. Hinckley
This summer my son-in-law's brother, Glen was sealed in the Sacramento Temple. Glen married a beautiful young woman from our home ward, Kelsey Strazzo.
I just wanted to share a few of these special pictures from that day. You can tell by the children's faces that they adore Glen and Kelsey. The children could hardly wait for them to exit the building. Kelsey said she was surrounded by little people all day. Brad has 3 brothers and one sister. So Wyatt, Monroe, Maverick, and Cash have lots of cousins who all live in the Sacramento area. We are so lucky to have such a wonderful extended family.



1 messages from friends and family:
First of all I hope you are feeling better! Second, the pictures of your grandchildren are darling. The thing I especially liked was seeing shorts, sandals and no coats and gloves!!!I'm ready for spring!!
Post a Comment