November 3, 2008

TRIP TO BULGARIA


We are off to Bulgaria tomorrow morning.
We have to leave the country to get our visa'a renewed so they are sending us to Bulgaria for a few days. Then we will be going to Kiev to visit Sister Lee(our Humanitarian Country Director) for a little training before she returns to America.

9 messages from friends and family:

Jan said...

Have a very safe trip.

dixiewhitehead said...

Enjoy and take notes :)

Jane Anne said...

Be safe!

McEwens said...

Have a safe trip! Take lots of pictures!

Zack's Closet said...

Hi!
I'm good friends with (former) Elder Permenter and served there in Ukraine Donetsk 2 years ago. I was talking to Permenter a few days ago about an organization i'm starting and he directed me to you guys. He said you are doing amazing work and from the blog, it appears that is an understatement! But i have some questions that i would love to ask you. If you can send me an email, I would love to chat with you more about humanitarian work in UA.

Thank you so much!

Zack
ZackOates@gmail.com

Trying to Stay Calm! said...

Hey be safe! ♥ your blog :)

Jess... said...

I enjoy reading your blog. May many blessings come your way.
I love Greg Olsen art. My mother babysat him when he was little and his parents allowed him to draw and paint the walls. We lived down the street from his parents when I was growing up. One day every room of my house will have one of his paintings.

Michelle Chidester said...

Sister Kinghorn- Can I just tell you how amazing I think you are? It is always good to see how you two are doing. I can't believe that you've been there in Ukraine for a year now. It all seems just like yesterday. Can you believe Brad and I are getting married next month? Expect an announcement soon!
Love,
Michelle :)

McEwens said...

Hey I was just checking on you. I guess I didnt think it would take this long to renew a visa. Just thinking about you and hope ALL is ok.... you all are ok right?

Saints in Ukraine (put music on pause)

My music


click on the photo to see the captions

Armenia Trip

Our last Zone Conference

Some of the faces we will miss

Our trip to Mariupol

March Zone Conference in Donetsk(click on photo to view a larger version)

Missionaries helping the International Relief Development unload a container from America

Health Fair click on the photo to see what is coming up

To listen to this talk you will need to put the music on pause first

Sometimes we forget what divine gifts we have been given. President Dieter F. Uchtdorf, 2nd Counselor in the First Presidency of the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints

Thanksgiving

Look at the fun equipment we got to deliver to this internat for Special Needs children

Europe East Area District Meeting

I LOVE THESE MISSIONARIES

OUR APARTMENT (this is not an average missionary apartment)

THIS IS WHAT MISSIONARY APARTMENTS LOOK LIKE ON INSPECTION DAY

CLICK ON THE PICTURE TO SEE A MORE COMPLETE VIEW

LEADERSHIP TRAINING IN THE KALINSKY BUILDING

Click on photo to see more photos of the Open House at the Kalininsky blg