January 23, 2009

PACKAGES FROM HOME

January 7th was Christmas in Ukraine for most people we were so excited to get a phone call from the office saying, "you got a package."look what I got, oh there was more, lots more but this is the really good stuff, well.... O'K the Dark Chocolate Pretzels and Mint Oreos came pretty close.
Oh, and there was stuff for Bruce too, p-day clothes that fit, new jeans and t-shirts and LONG JOHNS TO KEEP HIS SKINNY BODY WARM!!!!Thanks Brad and Karrissa, Karrissa you are the best Christmas shopper ever.

P.S. I love my new lime green sweat suit and matching slippers
we had a Branch Christmas Party and Elders Fedotov and Kerr were able to bring the Puppet Show (Health Fair) and entertain everyone.

 HAVE I MENTIONED THAT I LOVE THE SNOW!!!I know everyone who knows me knows I am a California Girl. I love the sunshine, I love to sit in the sun and just soak it up. I love going barefoot. I LOVE opening the blinds and feeling the suns rays as I sit at my kitchen window.

BUT WHEN YOU WAKE UP TO A BLANKET OF THIS IT IS EASY TO FALL IN LOVE
WITH THE TRANSFORMATION THAT HAS TAKEN PLACE WHILE YOU SLEPT.

If I have learned anything on my mission it is to ADJUST
I have to ADMIT IT ................
I HATE BEING COLD!!!!!!!!
but with the right gloves, hat, scarf, socks, boots, long johns, and lots of layers. You hardly notice.

0 messages from friends and family:

Saints in Ukraine (put music on pause)

My music


click on the photo to see the captions

Armenia Trip

Our last Zone Conference

Some of the faces we will miss

Our trip to Mariupol

March Zone Conference in Donetsk(click on photo to view a larger version)

Missionaries helping the International Relief Development unload a container from America

Health Fair click on the photo to see what is coming up

To listen to this talk you will need to put the music on pause first

Sometimes we forget what divine gifts we have been given. President Dieter F. Uchtdorf, 2nd Counselor in the First Presidency of the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints

Thanksgiving

Look at the fun equipment we got to deliver to this internat for Special Needs children

Europe East Area District Meeting

I LOVE THESE MISSIONARIES

OUR APARTMENT (this is not an average missionary apartment)

THIS IS WHAT MISSIONARY APARTMENTS LOOK LIKE ON INSPECTION DAY

CLICK ON THE PICTURE TO SEE A MORE COMPLETE VIEW

LEADERSHIP TRAINING IN THE KALINSKY BUILDING

Click on photo to see more photos of the Open House at the Kalininsky blg