May 9, 2009

HOME





We have been home a few days now and this is the first time I have had to post.
Wyatt is off with Papa Bruce, Monroe went to the store with her dad, the baby is watching his mom cut Cousin Leigh's hair in the garage and Maverick is taking a nap. Wyatt and Monroe have not left my side for long yet. We have all gotten up early each morning to make waffles, we have played MEMORY (card game) many times, we have watched movies, they have helped me cook and clean the kitchen, read books, and gone to the park a few times.This Nana is exhausted but OH SO HAPPY. We won't be moving into our new house until the first of June so we are staying at Brad and Karrissa's. We don't have a phone yet, and I am using Brad's computer to post this as quickly as I can. We will be giving our talks in church tomorrow but I haven't had time to write my talk yet. Oh boy, did I forget what life is like with little children. I promise all my friends both in Ukraine and home in America that I will be better at writing you personally when I am in my own home and have more free time. I love you all and miss you so much.

6 messages from friends and family:

Robin said...

Melinda:
Nothing is better than family!! Enjoy!

Pancake said...

ENJOY your time! HOW wonderful to be back home!!!! What a wonderful looking family you have!

Tim and Jeannie Fry said...

SOUNDS WONDERFUL!!I'M SO HAPPY FOR YOU! I LOVE AND MISS YOU! JEANNIE

Supercool Hotmama said...

So glad you're home and enjoying your family!

Code Yellow said...

"Welcome Home" :) Time flies - it seems I just met you in Kiev a couple months ago. Sounds like a lovely time with the little ones...

I recognized Larysa Trunov and (I think) her daughter Sasha in your slide show. Sigh. Sasha was nine or ten years old when I served in their area. That seems like only a couple months ago, too.:) What wonderful people.

kanishk said...

! What a wonderful looking family you have!

Work from home India

Saints in Ukraine (put music on pause)

My music


click on the photo to see the captions

Armenia Trip

Our last Zone Conference

Some of the faces we will miss

Our trip to Mariupol

March Zone Conference in Donetsk(click on photo to view a larger version)

Missionaries helping the International Relief Development unload a container from America

Health Fair click on the photo to see what is coming up

To listen to this talk you will need to put the music on pause first

Sometimes we forget what divine gifts we have been given. President Dieter F. Uchtdorf, 2nd Counselor in the First Presidency of the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints

Thanksgiving

Look at the fun equipment we got to deliver to this internat for Special Needs children

Europe East Area District Meeting

I LOVE THESE MISSIONARIES

OUR APARTMENT (this is not an average missionary apartment)

THIS IS WHAT MISSIONARY APARTMENTS LOOK LIKE ON INSPECTION DAY

CLICK ON THE PICTURE TO SEE A MORE COMPLETE VIEW

LEADERSHIP TRAINING IN THE KALINSKY BUILDING

Click on photo to see more photos of the Open House at the Kalininsky blg