June 19, 2009

DREAMING OF OUR OWN HOME AGAIN

 Our dream home is still not a reality yet. Today we went by and visited our home, we even got to sit at the kitchen bar and visit with our real estate agent and the man we are buying the house from but we won't be moving our things in for awhile.As we sat in the kitchen we could hear the roosters crowing outside and birds singing in the backyard, The gentle breeze was blowing through the windows. I could imagine our grandchildren playing on the floor in the family room as we visited in the kitchen. Tonight I am dreaming of our new home and finally getting all our things out of suitcases while my husband, and our daughter and son-in-law watch Batman in the other room and the babies sleep soundly in the beds. Tomorrow I will wake up to the squeals of my dear little grandchildren who greet me each morning as if I just stepped off the plane.

4 messages from friends and family:

Robin said...

Melinda:
I'm happy you are feeling the joy of family. Nothing can take its place.
robin

samnarene said...

It was good to get an update on your blog and know you are home enjoying family and friends. We are, too; but we continue to miss our dear friends in the Europe East Area. We send you our love and look forward to keeping in touch and hearing from you.

Randy O said...

Welcome home Kinghorns!

I so excited for you and your new house. It must feel great. I have a favor to ask you. I would love to have the picture of Elder Kinghorn walking up the path towards the gold domed building but I can't get it to save. Is there some way you can send that to me by e-mail--- or somehow? My e-mail is koldroyd@batc.edu Again, we are so grateful to you both for you generosity and love that you gave Bo. I will always cherish your fine example.
Bo comes home on August 4--about 4 weeks. We're getting pretty excited!
Thanks in advance for that great photo. I wanted to have it framed and hanging on his bedroom wall.
Kandace Oldroyd

kanishk said...

love and look forward to keeping in touch and hearing from you.

Work from home India

Saints in Ukraine (put music on pause)

My music


click on the photo to see the captions

Armenia Trip

Our last Zone Conference

Some of the faces we will miss

Our trip to Mariupol

March Zone Conference in Donetsk(click on photo to view a larger version)

Missionaries helping the International Relief Development unload a container from America

Health Fair click on the photo to see what is coming up

To listen to this talk you will need to put the music on pause first

Sometimes we forget what divine gifts we have been given. President Dieter F. Uchtdorf, 2nd Counselor in the First Presidency of the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints

Thanksgiving

Look at the fun equipment we got to deliver to this internat for Special Needs children

Europe East Area District Meeting

I LOVE THESE MISSIONARIES

OUR APARTMENT (this is not an average missionary apartment)

THIS IS WHAT MISSIONARY APARTMENTS LOOK LIKE ON INSPECTION DAY

CLICK ON THE PICTURE TO SEE A MORE COMPLETE VIEW

LEADERSHIP TRAINING IN THE KALINSKY BUILDING

Click on photo to see more photos of the Open House at the Kalininsky blg