July 25, 2010

MY BLOG BOOK ARRIVED

I am so thrilled my family kept encouraging me to make my blog into a book and so I finally did. I am so happy with it. I will cherish this forever. It will be fun to sit down and read about our mission from the very first blog entry to the last one I just wrote a few weeks ago. Thank you to all of you who have read the blog and encouraged me to keep writing. I love it.

11 messages from friends and family:

Jane Anne said...

I made a book for my mom and dad's mission too. I think it's a great idea.

靜錢怡 said...

很精彩的部落格 期待你的繼續加油..................................................................

家唐銘 said...

It is easier to get than to keep it.......................................................................

建邱勳 said...

Judge not of men and things at first sight................................................

章鱼 said...

人不能像動物一樣活著,而應該追求知識和美德............................................................

Gayle Ann said...

Hey I want one!

恩宛玲如 said...

愛情不是慈善事業,不能隨便施捨。.................................................................

惠邱邱邱邱雯 said...

Man proposes, God disposes..................................................................

建枫 said...

人生是故事的創造與遺忘。............................................................

1615 said...

愛情是一種發明,需要不斷改良。只是,這種發明和其他發明不一樣,它沒有專利權,隨時會被人搶走。.................................................................

舒圣明 said...

期待你的下次更新喔^____^..................................................

Saints in Ukraine (put music on pause)

My music


click on the photo to see the captions

Armenia Trip

Our last Zone Conference

Some of the faces we will miss

Our trip to Mariupol

March Zone Conference in Donetsk(click on photo to view a larger version)

Missionaries helping the International Relief Development unload a container from America

Health Fair click on the photo to see what is coming up

To listen to this talk you will need to put the music on pause first

Sometimes we forget what divine gifts we have been given. President Dieter F. Uchtdorf, 2nd Counselor in the First Presidency of the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints

Thanksgiving

Look at the fun equipment we got to deliver to this internat for Special Needs children

Europe East Area District Meeting

I LOVE THESE MISSIONARIES

OUR APARTMENT (this is not an average missionary apartment)

THIS IS WHAT MISSIONARY APARTMENTS LOOK LIKE ON INSPECTION DAY

CLICK ON THE PICTURE TO SEE A MORE COMPLETE VIEW

LEADERSHIP TRAINING IN THE KALINSKY BUILDING

Click on photo to see more photos of the Open House at the Kalininsky blg