I must say..............................
I liked it!!!!!!
It was very good!!!!
and......................
I feel fine today.
Yesterday we went to Mariupol to close one of our projects at a School for the Blind.
We also did cleaning inspections at the 3 missionary apartments.
If you moms are wondering how your sons and daughters are doing with keeping their apartments clean lets just say................
"the Sisters are winning".
It seems the Elders do a good job picking up their apartments but..........
I am not sure if they know the meaning of SCRUB
as in sinks, toilets, and bathtubs...................
we'll have to work on this.........
It was a great day. We got to spend time with some of the missionaries who we don't get to see very often, eat a great lunch and....................
close another project....
YEAH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!



5 messages from friends and family:
Tell those Elder's to buck up! They can't let the Sister's win. com'on!
Those Sharmas sound delicious! I'm not surprised about the cleaning. Hey, make'em get it right!
Thanks for sharing today.
The sharmas ARE yummy! Except here in Switzerland they are
kabobs, pronounced kay-bobs, accent on the first syllable. The missionaries love them here too.
Our son said that was the first uniquely Ukrainian food that he'd tried - on his first day out. He's not a veggie lover, so I laughed when he said that it was full of crunchy cabbage! LOL! Was that a roast that was hanging up in the background? Glad to hear you didn't feel any ill effects afterward ;D
Boy, do I miss sharmas. And boy, do I miss you guys and Ukraine! I get so mission trunky every time I look at your blog. It'll be great to see you again sometime soon!
The former Elder Sorensen
Post a Comment